To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 4:18 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Mush Client & MSP

Hi everyone:

Does anyone know if mush client supports msp? IF so, do you know how to
configure it? I have VIP but I can't get it to work although I have a
registered copy. Please anyone who can help would be appreciated.

If it does work what version of the client do I need?

Also does anyone know if zmud is accessible or has scripts for it?

Thanks in advance.