Hi.

i'd personally love someone to do a basic tutorial about Vip mud, --- something for complete Mud newbies. I tried it, but found things a litle confusing to say the least, ---- and I must say the manual wasn't great.

of course, this could just be me being an absolute thicko, but there are really careful and great walkthroughs and reviews for audio games, ---- even complex ones like Sarah and Rail racer, so something similar for vip mud would be great i think.

oh and yes, i heard the demo on blind cool Tech, ---- but again, while it showed up a bit about creating trigger or whatever, i would've liked something more basic than that, ----- an intro to muds in general and vip mud in particular.

Beware the Grue!

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]