You're 91?

---
Pretty is as pretty does.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Valiant8086" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 6:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Writting monopoly boards.

Please do! I gotta see this! Oh, and I'm 9, oops forgot to put a 1 in there. lol. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Liam Erven" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "'Lisa Hayes'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 6:10 AM

I might actually play that then.
Shows my warped sense of humor.