Hi Shaun,
I've looked. So far I can't find a listing of all of the properties on the internet. how ever, as I mentioned in a previous post the properties are named after Beatles records like Revolver and Octopus's Garden. I've already looked at the game recently in the stores while doing Christmas shopping and it is a bit different from your usual Monopoly set. You buy records instead of properties and build listening parties and consert halls.

shaun everiss wrote:
hmm no idea,
However it was just a thought, maybe the layout would be on google or something.