Hi Lisa,

I really think that it is actually easier to just use Note Pad, HJ Pad or
something like that to open the file

c:\program files\kitchensinc\monopolyboard.txt

and then edit it.  As the monopolyboard.txt file has all of the original
monopoly square names and you can just change them to what you want them to be.
 Of course you then need to save it with a different name such as

c:\program files\kitchensinc\monopolyboardLisa.txt

HTH

BFN

    Jim

"Credit cards are VERY dangerous.  Every time I try to use one somebody starts
chasing me with scissors."

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920