I've been considering writing something for x box just to say I've done it,
but there'd be no demand.
Plus.  It's true there are fees involved.  It's expensive, and not worth it.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jason Allen
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 1:49 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Accessible Game Devices

I'm writing a game using the XNA framework which allows it to run on both a
PC and X BOX 360. Like Liam said, the problem isn't the technology, it's the
demand. It's very possible for me to release the game on the X BOX, but it
would likely be the only one of its kind. People are unlikely to buy an X
BOX just for one game. Also, to get a commcerial game on the x box requires
you to pay a licensing fee and royalty sharing with Microsoft. It's just not
a viable business outlet unforutnately. Not unless you only did it only for
altruistic purposes.

Jason
send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]