I'm writing a game using the XNA framework which allows it to run on both a
PC and X BOX 360. Like Liam said, the problem isn't the technology, it's the
demand. It's very possible for me to release the game on the X BOX, but it
would likely be the only one of its kind. People are unlikely to buy an X
BOX just for one game. Also, to get a commcerial game on the x box requires
you to pay a licensing fee and royalty sharing with Microsoft. It's just not
a viable business outlet unforutnately. Not unless you only did it only for
altruistic purposes.

Jason