Yeah there would be no demand I have no plans to buy an xbox, I know my friend
has one.
You could just write something for xbox for yourself and not publish it though
if all you want to say is you have done it.
I am playing entombed now which is written in the xna framework so its possible
to create a quite responsive and accessible program.
At 08:56 p.m. 5/11/2008, you wrote:
>I've been considering writing something for x box just to say I've done it,
>but there'd be no demand.
>Plus.  It's true there are fees involved.  It's expensive, and not worth it.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]