Ah, just like the earlier adventure.
Neo Speech Paul would go nice with this, as that's who I'm using.

From: "Thomas Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 3:47 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Trailer Released!

Hi Trenton,
All of the menus, stats, etc are spoken by Sapi 5 compliant voices. So if you have a TTS engine like Realspeak, AT&T, Cepstral, or MS Sapi that is what it will use to speak everything.
Cheers.

Trenton Matthews wrote:
Well well Tom,
You've out done yourself ith that trailor of yours!
Is the voice that's doing all the jumpping and stuff gonna do the menus as well? I wonder if Allison from TR Aniversary could do the voice. Probably not, but it sure would be awesome!