From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 6:27 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Trailer Released!

Hi Phil,
Actually, that should be quite doable. The Genesis 3D engine was designed to
aim up, down, or level as well as the direction you are facing. All I need
to do is uncomment those commands to make it active in MOTA.
The only reason I didn't earlier is the fact this was suppose to be a 2D
platformer and not really an FPS title. Though, if everyone is game for it,
hey, I can have it in place tonight.

Phil Vlasak wrote:
> Hi Tom,
> A neat trick would be to have the harpies fly over your head and if
> they got within 10 feet, instead of aiming across you would have to
> aim up to hit them.
> Phil

send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]