A good trailer. It could have been better, I think, if there was more description such as what monsters were attacking, the weapon used to defeat them, and that sort of thing, but we'll find those things out when we play.

---
Pretty is as pretty does.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 12:46 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] MOTA Trailer Released!

Greetings gamers,
USA Games Interactive would like to announce the release of the long awaited audio trailer for Mysteries of the Ancients Alpha 1. In this trailer you will follow Angela Carter as she explores an underground temple. However, unlike the full game Angela Carter has been given most of her weapons at the beginning of the game so that we might better show off some of her new weapons, attacks, and what is in store for later levels of the game Developers note. .Do to financial reasons we have not been able to purchase original music and have not yet completed adding original sound effects to MOTA. Music and player sounds for the trailer have been borrowed from Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness. Finally, if you would like to listen to the Tomb Hunter trailer click the following link to begin the download.
http://www.usagames.us/downloads/trailers/MOTA.mp3
Games Beyond Imagination
USA Games Interactive
http://www.usagames.us