From: Thomas Ward [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 3:47 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] MOTA Trailer Released!

Greetings gamers,
USA Games Interactive would like to announce the release of the long awaited
audio trailer for Mysteries of the Ancients Alpha 1. In this trailer you
will follow Angela Carter as she explores an underground temple. However,
unlike the full game Angela Carter has been given most of her weapons at the
beginning of the game so that we might better show off some of her new
weapons, attacks, and what is in store for later levels of the game
Developers note. .Do to financial reasons we have not been able to purchase
original music and  have not yet completed adding original sound effects to
MOTA. Music and player sounds for the trailer have been borrowed from Tomb
Raider Angel of Darkness.
Finally, if you would like to listen to the Tomb Hunter trailer click the
following link to begin the download.
http://www.usagames.us/downloads/trailers/MOTA.mp3
Games Beyond Imagination
USA Games Interactive