From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Phil Vlasak
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 3:14 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Trailer Released!

Hi Tom,
I really liked the new MOTA trailer.
There was only one thing I didn't understand.
What sounded like "Gold Boys"
 Could it have been gold coins?
I noticed the pistol ammo didn't sound like it should but think that is
probably a placeholder sound.
It would be nice to identify what she is shooting at or killing such as
skeleton in 30 feet.
and after killing it
dead skeleton.
Good work!