Hi Ryan,
The game does have a describe sounds menu. If everyone had a chanse to hear that before the trailer they probably would have had a clearer understanding of what was actually going on. No, I don't plan to have it say, "centaur killed," or anything like that because once you get use to the game you will know what is what. Most of the time it is pretty self-evident. When a skeleton falls to the ground you can hear its bones shatter on the floor. That is pretty specific and there isn't a way in the world you could confuse that with a harpy screaming as she hits the ground.

Ryan Strunk wrote:
Personally, I'd rather you just have the sounds of the enemies speak for
themselves. You could put them in a learn game sounds menu.

If you want to go the announcement route, I hope you make that option able
to be toggled. I'm not sure how much I like the idea of my game always
talking to me.

Just my thoughts.

Ryan

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]