Hi Mike,
If you think that is cool as soon as I finish getting all of the random code working properly I'd like to release an updated trailer with some more of the level shown off to you guys. Not only that but you will get to hear the random spon code in action. Totally new levels every game. The layouts will be the same, but items and monsters will change location per game.

Mike Reiser wrote:
Wow that trailer rocks, definitely will be worth the wait.

Mike
aim screen name: chrchmiker.
MSN screen name: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo screen name: miker19882001.