Wow! Loved the sounds used in this game! I listened to the introduction and man, does it sound fantastic! Can't wait to play it. Is this a free game? If not, how much is it? I may buy it. I haven't baught an audio game in so long. Good work!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Rivard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 3:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Trailer Released!

It was gold coins.

---
Pretty is as pretty does.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Vlasak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 1:13 PM

Hi Tom,
I really liked the new MOTA trailer.
There was only one thing I didn't understand.
What sounded like "Gold Boys"
Could it have been gold coins?
I noticed the pistol ammo didn't sound like it should but think that is
probably a placeholder sound.
It would be nice to identify what she is shooting at or killing such as
skeleton in 30 feet.
and after killing it
dead skeleton.
Good work!