Hi Louis,
When released I plan to sell it for $35.00 USD. That seams to be the going rate for many accessible games and I feel that is a fair price for those on low incomes and allows me to make a decent income off of the game.
Cheers.

Louis Bryant wrote:
Wow! Loved the sounds used in this game! I listened to the introduction and man, does it sound fantastic! Can't wait to play it. Is this a free game? If not, how much is it? I may buy it. I haven't baught an audio game in so long. Good work!

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]