To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2008 6:44 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] night of parasites

Hello everyone. I went to download this game and got a warning that it was infected with a trojan. I thought I'd take a slight chance and disable AVG's web shield but find that I can't download the game at all. Does anybody have any news regarding this?
Michael Feir
Author of Personal Power:
How Accessible Computers Can Enhance Personal Life For Blind People
2006-2008
www.blind-planet.com/content/personal-power

A Life of Word and Sound
2003-2007
http://www.blind-planet.com/content/life-word-and-sound

Creator and former editor of Audyssey Magazine
1996-2004
Check out my blog at:
www.michaelfeir.blogspot.com

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]