Everything is there. Use control plus enter to double check if you picked up all items.

X uses a key, so if you open a locked door with a key, there is no need to press shift pluss enter. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Schamerhorn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2008 7:56 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] night of parasites

Hi

 I downloaded the game and must say I think it's pretty dang good so far.
I have however managed to get myself somewhat stuck on the first chapter.
I'm currently level 3 and have walked around the woods retrieveing the
items, been into the hall and the other two rooms. However I don't seem to have picked up anything to help me get through the door in the north. I've acquired two keys neither of which seem to help Any suggestions are welcome
as I have tried the keys on the container in the small room, and the north
door in the corridor.

Thanks
Ron

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]