From: Ron Schamerhorn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2008 2:51 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] night of parasites

Hi

  Okay I went back and started again just in case something was missed.
I've collected 2 med kits, the pistol, dagger, a small and a storeroom key.
  I attempted to open the door as you said using the x key.  I ensured to
have the key [I've tried both] and still nothing with the x or shift/enter.
So have I missed something in one of the two smaller rooms?

Thanks
Ron