Hello everyone. I went to download this game and got a warning that it was
infected with a trojan. I thought I'd take a slight chance and disable AVG's
web shield but find that I can't download the game at all. Does anybody have
any news regarding this?
Michael Feir
Author of Personal Power:
How Accessible Computers Can Enhance Personal Life For Blind People
2006-2008
www.blind-planet.com/content/personal-power

A Life of Word and Sound
2003-2007
http://www.blind-planet.com/content/life-word-and-sound

Creator and former editor of Audyssey Magazine
1996-2004
Check out my blog at:
www.michaelfeir.blogspot.com