Hi

  I downloaded the game and must say I think it's pretty dang good so far.
I have however managed to get myself somewhat stuck on the first chapter.
I'm currently level 3 and have walked around the woods retrieveing the
items, been into the hall and the other two rooms.  However I don't seem to
have picked up anything to help me get through the door in the north.  I've
acquired two keys neither of which seem to help Any suggestions are welcome
as I have tried the keys on the container in the small room, and the north
door in the corridor.

Thanks
Ron