yeah thanks, I actually found it but I used all my meds and well the stupid
electric box got me.
Once I searched the bosses corpse and maybe I should have done that earlier.
I did get round the electric box sorted out, by going around it, but its hard,
however when the store room control enter said one object I will have to assume
that its the electric box.
reason I say is that I don't find anything bar shelf and electric box so I will
have to asume electric box is the object.
if so then taking it is just not a good idea.
Hmm if it is a trap I wish it is not listed.
It makes me think I missed something.
its good I can save things though, it really sounds semi realistic, I can
imagine myself with the weapons.
Hmm blades are cool, man if I am fast enough I kill them before they kill me,
this game releaves stress I recon.
At 08:06 p.m. 16/11/2008, you wrote:
>Hi.
>In one of the coridors, there's a door that opens into a lain. Jump ofer the 2
>fire pits and get the key out of the garbige bin. That's where the key is to
>the container in the big room.
>Hth
>

>---

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]