yeah I am almost done with the first floor, I need to redo the lane and the
store room, hopefully avoiding the stupid box, and then, well.
but yeah I need to call it a day to, I need to give my hands a rest, and I need
to do other things.
I will be back though You can bet on that.
maybe the same time tonight when there is nothing on.
At 09:19 p.m. 16/11/2008, you wrote:
>Hi all.
>Monsters reappear each time you leave a battle room, so make sure you have a
>good reason if you want to turn back.
>
>In level 1, there is one place where you need to

>To open the tank, you have to get the iron key. It is in a room with two fire
>pits. This will let you get ...
>Well, maybe I shouldn't say.
>
>tip: Don't use your A ammo pack until all your ammo is up, because it gives
>you 100 ammo, regardless of what your ammo count was.
>Med kits add 50 health
>
>I am at the start of level 2, but I'm going to call it a day for now.
>

>---

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]