Is it possible to duck fireballs/lightning bolts?

Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2008 5:10 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Random items.

Hi Yohandy,
Actually, it is no  fun at all. Earlier in the day I let it spon up to three
monsters and it was way too much to handle. I reduced it to two and I either
ran out of ammo or they ganged up on me so bat I was dead before I killed a
single monster. So I settled that it has to be one monster per room. With
the harpies being able to sling lightning bolts out of the sky at you from
any direction at any time one of those hags is more than enough to handle at
one time. having two of them flying around zapping you on the spot is lights
out for sure.

Yohandy wrote:
> can multiple monsters be sponned in a room? now that would be fun
> wouldn't it?

send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]