I shot archery even though I was totally blind. It sure doesn't take long for a 31-inch long aluminum arrow with a 125 grain field point to travel the 18 meters from my 60-pound compound hunting bow to the target, and it went through the 14 inches of compressed cardboard and stuck fairly tightly in the rubber backstop! I would hate to think of what a razor-tipped broadhead would do to a human? EEEEEEE uck!

---
Pretty is as pretty does.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 6:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Random items.

Hi Willem,
Not very likely. I don't know actual statistics, but I do remember doing some archery when I was sighted. One thing I can say is arrows can move very fast. Given that this is a dark, ancient, temple the odds ar you couldn't even see it coming just by using torchlight. You would here the woosh of it coming and the next thing you know it is probably sticking out of your guts.

Willem wrote:
What are the chances of hitting a moving arrow with a gun?

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]