I agree that vehicles are all based on personal preference. I think
that even the Cuatro is a bit good. The redeeming factor for that car
is its horrible acceleration. I'm kind of obsessive over balance
though.

If a car is going to be great in all these areas, it has to be crap in
something else, for me. I like the Corola, too. It's just that my wife
owns a Corola, and I can't imagine it going that fast, accelerating
that quickly, or turning that well at top speed. Granted, it's your
car, not mine. I like the car a lot.. I just wish I could crank it
down a notch. My revamp of the Harley Davidson has a lower top speed,
like the other bikes, and is a little harder to drive. Please, feel
free to ask for it, so you can compare the two vhc files.

Thanks for dealing with my criticisms so well.

Signed:
Dakotah RIckard

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]