Lukas. I'd very much appreciate a copy of your Harley Davidson. My
remake is based on the Harley Davidson Fatboy 2003, whose original
name was recorded by Learnout and Hospy or something, and which, when
I remade it, was recorded using dec-talk.

Valiant, your top speed site is down, no longer working, non-functional, etc.

Corey, having custom cars in multiplayer creates a huge problem, as
people could design custom cars to go with custom tracks that would
make them unbeatable, to paraphrase the developers themselves. Also,
many of the custom cars I've run across would become hot stuff, with
people manipulating numbers to get the perfect car, rather than
playing each car with its specific limitations. Perhaps there could be
two types of multiplayer, one with custom enabled, one with custom
disabled. I don't know how the multiplayer code works, but it may be
that every client has to have any vehicle used, in which case you'd
have to prepare the people you're playing with, or set it up so that a
check is run to make sure that every file is the same, so that you're
not running with two different cars under the same name, which might
cause problems.

Hope this helps.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard