Yeah, of course, if you know the real Corola, then it must be a weird experience for you. :-D Of course, I haven't seen neither a Corola or a Harley Davidson, so I just chose a well sounding name for the vehicle. :-D By the way, it seems as if there are two harleys and that you have remade the other one. My Harley has the description file for the menu recorded with Eloquence for Jaws. Also, I rather like the quatro's acceleration rather than not: If a car is that fast and steers and brakes quite well, then it's probably quite heavy, thus needs some time to reach such high speeds. :-) I have no problem with criticism, as long as it's constructive and brings an interesting point for consideration, which your remarks do. It's fine to have a reasonable exchange of opinions that both sides might possibly gain something from. :-)
Lukas
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dakotah Rickard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 6:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] User-Created Top Speed Cars.

I agree that vehicles are all based on personal preference. I think
that even the Cuatro is a bit good. The redeeming factor for that car
is its horrible acceleration. I'm kind of obsessive over balance
though.

If a car is going to be great in all these areas, it has to be crap in
something else, for me. I like the Corola, too. It's just that my wife
owns a Corola, and I can't imagine it going that fast, accelerating
that quickly, or turning that well at top speed. Granted, it's your
car, not mine. I like the car a lot.. I just wish I could crank it
down a notch. My revamp of the Harley Davidson has a lower top speed,
like the other bikes, and is a little harder to drive. Please, feel
free to ask for it, so you can compare the two vhc files.

Thanks for dealing with my criticisms so well.

Signed:
Dakotah RIckard