To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 9:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] games that are not high deffinition audio compatible

Hi.
heh I kinda like AC97. Got it on my old acer, works pretty nice. My EeePC here uses um, well, realtek hd audio. ----- Original Message ----- From: Thomas Ward
 To: Gamers Discussion list
 Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 1:12 PM

 Hi,
 Got you. I'm no expert on the Realtech sound cards. Though, I'm puzzled
 as to why you are getting some crackle on those games. They don't
 crackle here, and one of my computers has an l-chepo AC-97 based sound
 card in it.

 shaun everiss wrote:
 > No tom its  a realtech hd on a laptop.
> there are standard drivers for it but my toshiba download site does not have the latest and judging with all the crashes I had after upgrading last time, I suspect that the drivers I have are specially designed for this laptop as there are no new updates for anything from toshiba.
 > I don't even know if things will work well or not.
> Ofcause when ever I install anything on here there is always a chance it will be rood. > I can't run klango for the same reason the system gets unstable, I have to uninstall it, and restart it a few times as well as do some other things to get it back to a reasonable state. > I Only reconise the crackles in headphones but they are getting quite bad.

 please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]