Well I get the cheap cards with my laptops and desktops because they are
internal about themselves.
A nice no frills card is the soundmax.
its not much but its ok.
I have an sb16 also.
The last card that I have had that was a pci card was a forte media fm801.
Its a pitty that toshiba are not using yamaha as they used to.
Everything used to be yamaha but now its soundmax and realtech crappy.
At 11:07 a.m. 6/12/2008, you wrote:
>Hi,
>Well, Personally, I don't think anything comes close to the Soundblaster
>X-/FI. I am personally fond of that sound card, and the cheaper sound cards
>like the AC-97 are, well, cheap to me. However, I do use the AC-97 in my Linux
>boxes because Linux seams to like those cards for some reason.
>
>Valiant8086 wrote:
>>Hi.
>>heh I kinda like AC97. Got it on my old acer, works pretty nice. My  EeePC
>>here uses um, well, realtek hd audio.
>>

>---

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]