Yeah, once they work out the balance issues with combat. Right at the moment if you get into a fight with more than one enemy or sometimes even just one it's almost guaranteed you're going to get your arse handed to you on a paper plate, especially since you can't heal in combat. And no, F12 apparently doesn't do that anymore. There needs to be a way of telling how many hit points you have left rather than it just sayig you get mangled or whateer. That's all well and good for atmosphere but there still needs to be a way of reading status info. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison Mervis" <alliso...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 6:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Question about BG games produced by Ian Humphreys.

I agree. It's going to be a great game.
Allison

http://www.allisonmervis.com/
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Peterson" <b-peter...@hotmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 8:47 PM

Well that and card games have never been my thing. I tend to lose interest rather rapidly. Growing up my folks could rarely if ever get me to sit down to a game of cards for more than a few minutes. In fact my preferred genre of games has been pretty much ignored by most devs until recently. Ever since I discovered audio gaming four years ago I've been hoping for a true audio role-playing game in the style of Final Fantasy or even Legend of Zelda. Entombed, the flagship title from Driftwood Games, is the closest thing I've seen to what I'm looking for. Of course what with it being in its Alpha stage at the moment it's hardly surprising the demo is A. incomplete and B. more than a little buggy. But it's got some serious potential even just from looking at the current demo. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison Mervis" <alliso...@gmail.com>