I might need to get an email address through a different provider just for getting his games then. Lol.
Allison

http://www.allisonmervis.com/
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 6:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Question about BG games produced by Ian Humphreys.

Hi Allison,
Not to my knowledge. I am not sure why Ian doesn't want to put his
games up for download, but he likes delivering them via e-mail for
reasons of his own.
Smile.

On 12/15/08, Allison Mervis <alliso...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all!
Does anyone know if Ian Humphreys is planning to begin offering his games
for download? I had him send me BG yahtzee when I had a different email
provider, and I loved it, but GMail has always been funny about attachments, and it would really be faster if I could download them from somewhere. I'd
love to check out more of his games. Thanks!
Allison

http://www.allisonmervis.com/

Sincerely:
Thomas Ward