To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 11:43 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Question about BG games produced by Ian Humphreys.

Hi all!
Does anyone know if Ian Humphreys is planning to begin offering his games for download? I had him send me BG yahtzee when I had a different email provider, and I loved it, but GMail has always been funny about attachments, and it would really be faster if I could download them from somewhere. I'd love to check out more of his games. Thanks!
Allison

http://www.allisonmervis.com/