Hi,
Glad to here that. I should have stuff going up later today, and I
expect the site will be more or less back to operational status before
Christmas with some exceptions.Anything I can't get back up and
running by Christmas will have one of those we are working on this
page notices to tell people to buzz off and wait until after the
holidays to access this section of the site. <Grin>