On 12/24/2008 11:24 AM wrote Claudio:
Thomas,
if I listen to your trailer, I feel like I hear a film...
I can't explain it in words what I feel...
I just cant do it!
It's wonderfull!
I have put my head fone very loud!
I love the music at the begin and at the end of the trailer.
I'ts wonderfull!
Also the sounds in the game...
Guy, you can be excited about yourself!
Don't think about what was happnd this year.
It isn't important now.
The year is done soon, and you have done a very very gread job this year.
Don't think about the bat things.
Now you have something in your hand about what you can be happy!
Best regards and happy hollidays.
Claudio Zeni.

I love the Trailer. I am going to buy the game as soon it comes outl. In the first day the game is online i'll buy it! Perfect Job!!!

--
Email: kevin.weispfen...@gmx.net
Homepage: http://www.weisi4u.de
BlinkNationBlog: http://www.blinknation.com/kevinweisi/weblog