Ah. So you would really only find one sword in the game and use that throughout. Okay. That makes sense... I was thinking more a mixed element of sidescroller and modern hack and slash where you can pick things up from fallen enemies. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 12:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] /Tomb Hunter trailer released.

Hi,
That's possible, but that wouldn't work very well into the game's over all story line. I would presume since the sword you find is enchanted, a magical weapon, it is unlikely to ware out nor would you want to use any other sword. Especially, not when fighting boss creatures. However, since this is only one game of several I plan to add to the series it is an idea I can save for another game.
Smile.