You could. What I'm wondering is, if you can do that, could you expand Angela's abilities with a sword to the point where she can pick up swords from skeleton warriors, and have a few swordfighting techniques of her own? A couple different swings, blocking, etc? I'm just curious. And one more thing to add to that... if you can have her pick up swords, my suggestion is that you have swords wear out as they get used, and eventually that has to be discarded for a new one, much like in certain rpgs. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2008 5:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] /Tomb Hunter trailer released.

Hi,
Yes, that I do have a quite a lot of. I have several sword effects. Given the amount of time I have set myself in completing this project plus the fact I am about to begin work on level 2 after new years adding a sword to the Cyclops would be the quickest and easiest thing i could do. Besides now that you mention it if I add sword combat ability for the Cyclops I can expand the skeleton warriors basic artificial intelligence to do some sowrd fighting too. This sounds pretty interesting.

----- Original Message ----- From: "matheus" <an...@bol.com.br>