On 12/24/2008 4:07 PM wrote Thomas Ward:
Hi Charles,
I am glad you like the music. Purchasing that quality of music isn't cheap. I have hired someone to do the theme music and scoring for the game, but he charges royalty fees on his music. Fortunately, since Tomb Hunter is going to be a full game series of games sharing many of the same music tracks I'll get my money back eventually.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2008 1:24 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] /Tomb Hunter trailer released.

I like that opening and closing music! Phil's suggestion about the 3 57 magnum is a good one, and I agree with someone else's post about the sound of collecting arrows, but you've already answered that one. This is going to be one! neat! side scroller!

---
Laughter is the best medicine.  Look around you and

ly awesome!

--
Email: kevin.weispfen...@gmx.net
Homepage: http://www.weisi4u.de