What I meant was that swords would ware out as in their edges becoming dull from clashing with other blades. And yes, you're right. If an enemy hit the blade hard enough, the blade could break, which would call for a new one. ----- Original Message ----- From: "matheus" <an...@bol.com.br>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2008 6:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] /Tomb Hunter trailer released.

no man, i don't liked the idea of you changing the swords for the reason
of the sword is used, bekause in the reality you could use a sword until
you want, at least wen its not broken, if it's correctly cleared the
blood and etc.
but however, i think that if a monster hits you, and hits your sword,
then yes. it could broke and you need another weapon, or... fight with
your fists in the last case.
but however, i think that many swords will be great, such as short
sword, not much damage, but fast attacks and accuracy. long swords,
effetive to some monsters, great damage but not much fast attacks,
bekause it's more hard to use to the size of it.
what you think of the ideas, thomas?