This month ms released a new update for security for win xp.
After installing it everything went ok until I ran railracer.
directx seems to have mangled itself.
This applies only to those of us that test entombed.
To fix this, go to add remove programs and remove the xna 3.0 beta.
then run the intombed setup again.
then restart the system.
this should unbreak everything.
NOte! this only applies to anyone that does not use xna 3.0 full, well anyone
that uses xna 3 x for anything.
I hope they fix this in the next directx update.