I bought one of these last year, and it works great, only problem is it has a bad connnection where the extendable cable meets the body. This is probably due to me letting it snap back in place when I wound it up, so I would recommend holding one end while you press the wind button to avoid a similar issue. You can't beat this controller for the price, and lots of rail racers bought one just to play rr with.
later,
che