Hey Lindsay,

I'm guessing if it was obvious she was going to turn out as a mudder
or liking a specific genre then you wouldn't be asking. If she's got
no clue what will float her boat, I'd say Super Deekout would be a
good start. There's not tons of sounds or controls to learn, she'll
get the hang of homing in on items as well as avoiding them (switching
between doing those two can be an absolute brain buster for new
gamers), and above all it's utterly pointless and infuriatingly
addictive... just what games should be lol.

hth
Scott