Hello. I've been a gamer for a long time and I suggest Jim Kitchen's
excellent games to start with. They are all freeware and all our
outstanding. If she decides she enjoys them then I'd suggest the shareware
developers such as pcgames, bsgames, blindadrenaline, usagames, l-works and
many other free and commercial great titles. I've been on the net since
1990 and up until about 10 years ago we as blind people didn't hardly have
any titles to play. I think all the game developers have done an
outstanding job for us and I make sure to buy as many titles as possible in
order to support their work.

On 1/30/2009 at 2:15 AM Lindsay Cowell wrote:

>I have a blind friend who is new to game playing, what do you suggest she
>tries first?
>
>Lindsay Cowell
>

>---
>gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
list,

             Please Join Me from 9 to midnight Eastern Each Saturday for djc's
Jukebox on either:
http://ultrastreams.us:9660 Or http://sc8.spacialnet.com:22734/