Like I said. If you made support for both a keyboard and wii controller possible, I think it would have more appeal. I have a wii already, but I think for the people who don't have it wouldn't be too sure and might not be able to afford it regardless. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Kitchen" <j...@kitchensinc.net>
To: "Che" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 7:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Would you pay $50 for a killer controller?

Hi Che,

Well I paid $100 for a steering wheel joystick. Right now I am very happy that I did. Mach 1 tts is really fun to drive with the variable input of the steering wheel, gas peddle and brake peddle. Plus all of the handy buttons for speaking information. I am just really into car racing and driving.

Ok though, I would want to know that a game is fully accessible and that it is a game that I would really be into before I spent $50 for a controller just for it.

BFN

    Jim

When all else fails, spend money!

j...@kitchensinc.net