Hi Che,
As far as the Weii controller goes I guess my willingness to pay would depend on several things. The $50 is not a big problem as it is with in my budget. However, weather or not I actually spend it for a Wii controller would depend on a few factors like how much would i actually use it, is it compatible with all my other accessible games, and weather or not I liked the game you were creating. If I purchased it and it only worked with your game then I'd sayit wouldn't be a good investment. If I purchased it and could use it with Troopenum, Shades of Doom, etc then it might be worth the $50 to me. As far as a concept goes I like the idea. One thing I really like about your game ideas is you think out of the box. I do think that if this Wii controller takes off it does have a potential to add something new to the accessible gaming comunity. You got gamers interested in mouse support, and with the Wii controller it would put you at the front of new ideas and new concepts. So I am interested to see how this all works out in the end weather or not I choose to get involved in your head to head fighting game.

Che wrote:
 Hi all,
 I am ramping up plans for an online head to head fighting game. At first it
will mostly be a test bed for latency issues, so I can see what the limitations
are for head to head combat over the internet.
  One idea I am picking at is the inclusion of The nintendo Wii controllers for
the game.
  It is possible to use the Wii controllers via a blue tooth hookup with a PC.
  Having used these controlers on my Wii, I can tell you they are amazing.
  In the boxing game, the faster you punch with the controller, the harder your
character punches. In Mortal Combat, you draw a pattern in the air with your
controller to execute certain moves.
  All of this functionality is available with the PC port of the controller
software.
  My question is, how much would the average blind gamer be into this?
  I think the draw to a head to head fighting game would be good, assuming lag
issues could be worked out, but would the average gamer be willing to drop the
$50 or so necessary to buy a controller and blue-tooth hook up?
The possibilities for useing the Wii controllers is immense for accessible gaming, most especially for action titles. The balance board can be used as well, another $80 or so. Think of the ability to dodge your opponent simply by leaning, or run away from a monster by, well, running.
  Anyhow, it is an exciting concept, what do you guys think?
 Later,
che