I'd be into this.
I don't own a we though so we would have to be able to use the mouse or just
the keyboard.
I have a good old style logitec force feadback stick but I hve never set up
this of late because of no space on the desk, my desk is full of laptop, 2
storage drives and external burners that there is actually no real room for a
stick right now.
I'd be interested in an online/offline fighting game, i may even get sfx for
this and help test and maybe design some of this although you can program it.
I can even do voiceovers for the game if you want, for free, getting the game
is enough I don't want cash for these things.
I do however enjoy the challange of doing big projects.
If you give me lists of what you want I can geet things to you within a day or
less, if its harder to find sertainly within a month.
but probably less than that.