Hi Trouble,
In many cases that is true. I know when I upgraded one of my Vista computers to Windows 7 public beta 1 it ran a heck of a lot smoother and more stable than Windows Vista. Plus they finally fixed there driver database issues in Windows 7 which is a relief. As far as getting Jim Kitchens games to run on Windows 7 they seam to be running just fine. I'm not sure if that is because I ran the upgrade over Vista or if Windows 7 still has some essential backwards compatibility support, but they are working on public beta 1 at least. The newer BSC games that were upgraded to Vista, the GMA Games, etc are also working. From what I can tell if they work ok on Vista they should work ok on Windows 7 provided you have the complete VB 6 libraries installed, and the older DirectX 8 libraries installed.

Trouble wrote:
took all the upgrades, even upped my hardware devices. because the more stable the box can be the better it runs. had a few viruses and dealt with them no biggy. however, to do this stuff you have to be on the web for more then just email. Would like to see if someone can get your games running on windows 7. That would be interesting to see what is supported there.