Hi,
Smile. We are on the same page. Between the both of us we have pretty much ruled out any major problems in the future for accessible gaming. My big fear was when Microsoft announced dropping Visual Basic support in Windows 7 it was going to be a pain to get games working. As it turns out as long as you have something like Winkit, one of the GMA Games, it works fine. Plus Mysteries iof the Ancients is already Windows 7 compatible, because I have already ran it on Windows 7 of course.