Hi Ken,
I'm not sure what Che uses, but I am using Visual Studio Express 2008 without any Jaws or Window Eyes scripts and it works fairly well out of the box without scripts provided you turn off a few things that give Jaws and Window Eyes headaches. As far as were to get it I have the complete Visual Studio dvd image on my web site at
http://developers.usagamesinteractive.com/downloads/
and yes it is free.

Ken wrote:
Is this ide the express version, and if so where and which scripts to use?